Have you ever flown out to the field and then realized that you forgot to change your nozzles and pump setting for the job? Or has your load guy forgot to tell you that they changed the rate on you until after you already left?
These nozzles change with pressure so no need to change nozzle sizes and pump position with different rates. The more pressure you give it the more they open up.
Perfect for fungicide and bug season where you are constantly changing carrier rates.
- Flow rate variable from .30 to 3.0 GPM as pressure varies from 15 to 60 PSI.
- Droplet size in the range from 250 to 350 microns.
- Spray angle of 40 degrees.
- Uniform spray coverage along the boom and travel direction.
- Quick response to rate changes.
- Flow rate controllable on the go.
- Compatible with pressure regulators or automatic rate controllers.
- Adaptable to conventional spraying systems.
- Excellent chemical and wear resistance.
- Flexible and large orifices permit significant reduction in nozzle plugging.
||0.3 - 3.0 GPM
||250 - 350 Microns
||30 - 60 PSI
|Max Flow Rate
AT 402 Pattern Test Results 1
AT 402 Pattern Test Results Droplet Cards